CEO Q & A - Sep 16, 2010
Thursday, September 16 2010 16:33

Question: What has happened to my Goldspring shares. Surely they should have been converted into LODE.OB shares.

Answer: When you own shares of a company’s stock, you can hold the shares in two different ways: You can hold your shares in “street name,” such as in a brokerage account or in the name of a bank or other Nominee or you can hold your shares registered in your name as evidenced by a stock certificate. Upon the approval of our name and ticker symbol change by the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (“FINRA”), shares held by you in street name were automatically changed from shares of GoldSpring Inc. to shares of Comstock Mining Inc. on the electronic record keeping system.  If you hold your shares registered in your name with a stock certificate issued by GoldSpring Inc., you can exchange your old certificate for a new certificate issued by Comstock Mining Inc. It is not required, however, that you obtain a new certificate.  If you would like to obtain a new certificate, you may contact our transfer agent at the following address/contact information.  Please note, however, that there is a fee for exchanging the certificate (approximately $31.00 for a U.S. shareholder and approximately $75.00 for a non-U.S. shareholder).

Corporate Stock Transfer Inc.  
3200 Cherry Creek Drive South, Suite 430
Denver, CO  80209
Telephone: 303-282-4800
Fax: 303-282-5800